Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

Source
"And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be."



Every year I think I'll get Christmas cards mailed that year.  I don't want to just send  a card that I have signed with our family's name.  Maybe a family picture could be added to the card or one of those lengthy letters catching you up on the happenings of friends and family.  But, lately, for one reason or another with the family running in four different directions and in those slim chances when we are all together we're too busy having fun to remember to take a picture.  And those letters?  As much as I enjoy reading the ones we receive in the mail I just can't seem to bring myself to write one. 

I think and think about what clever something we could do for our Christmas cards and before I know it, it's Christmas Day.  I've lost another opportunity  to wish those we love a merry Christmas and our hopes for them to have a splendid new year.   

This year?  I hope to get over the thinking  and down to action to get those cards out. 

Do you send out your cards early or late? 

No comments:

Post a Comment