|By Liz Swindle|
We come to the close of our Christmas story as well as the end of our 10 lists of gratitude challenge. For our last list we will be closing with those things pertaining to the Gospel of Jesus Christ that we are grateful for.
- That Christ came to earth to dwell, teach, and show us the way.
- That His life was an example that I can strive to follow.
- That He obeyed His Father and glorified Him. Another example of how I should be.
- That He lived a sinless life.
- That He atoned for the sins of mankind.
- That He ransomed my soul from justice and offers mercy.
- That He conquered death so I could have eternal life.
- That He offers the gift of repentance.
- That He offers forgiveness.
- That the Gospel gives my life hope.