Friday, December 23, 2011

Living People

Source
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

I had mentioned that I had read Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts earlier this week.  Well, I learned that there is now a One Thousand Gifts App to capture our gifts, count our blessings, and share the joy as it happens.  Check it out for iPhone or Android.  It's free!

Yesterday I expressed my opinion that it wasn't things, but relationships that brought happiness to our lives.  Today we'll be spending some time thinking about those living people we're grateful for.  
  •  My Mann.  
  • My Sweet Pea
  • My Boy
  • My mom
  • My sister
  • My brother
  • My co-worker, counselor to the students
  • My friend, that I miss because she no longer works with me
  • My Mann's big brother.
  • My mom's cancer doctor(s)

 This was so difficult to limit the list to just 10 people.  There really are so many more like brother and sister-in-laws, nephews, additional friends, and people that have affected my life.  

Who are you grateful for in your life?

I prepared another 12x12 page for yesterday's gratitude list.  
  

1 comment: