Sunday, December 25, 2011

Places

Source
"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, saying,"

 Our challenge for today is places.  I hadn't really thought about places I'm grateful for.  Have you?  this took some thought for me.   


  • My home.  I'm grateful for a place of refuge from the elements and the outside world.
 
  • The ocean.  I love the ocean.  It calms me, for that I am grateful.
  • My quiet space.  So glad I have a place where I can just be quiet.
  • Libraries.  Libraries are treasure troves. 
  • My sister's home.  Grateful that I can go there and feel completely at home.
  • My mom's home.  Grateful its a place where I feel loved.

  • Italy.  Grateful to have seen parts of Italy; the people, the beauty, the history, the food, the architecture, the art.
the town I live in
  • My dining room.  I love my dining room and all the dinners, family together time we have had there.
  • Greece. Grateful to have seen parts of Greece.  It's so beautiful.

What places are you grateful for?  

Merry Christmas, my lovelies.





No comments:

Post a Comment