Our challenge for today is places. I hadn't really thought about places I'm grateful for. Have you? this took some thought for me.
- My home. I'm grateful for a place of refuge from the elements and the outside world.
- The ocean. I love the ocean. It calms me, for that I am grateful.
- My quiet space. So glad I have a place where I can just be quiet.
- Libraries. Libraries are treasure troves.
- My sister's home. Grateful that I can go there and feel completely at home.
- My mom's home. Grateful its a place where I feel loved.
- Italy. Grateful to have seen parts of Italy; the people, the beauty, the history, the food, the architecture, the art.
- My dining room. I love my dining room and all the dinners, family together time we have had there.
- Greece. Grateful to have seen parts of Greece. It's so beautiful.
What places are you grateful for?
Merry Christmas, my lovelies.