Friday, December 16, 2011

Time

"And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)"

I have completed  one of my two huge deadlines.  This one being a personal business deadline.  I can now be home and think about things I would like to do and to feel more Christmasy.  Yipee!

I began my liberation by doing some design work for our Christmas cards.  My mind also being free of the deadline went on its own liberated journey and it's thinking about  things to do in 2012.  Part of that is coming from inspiration from Karen Grunberg  at karenika.com.

Karen is one organized cookie.  I love her thought process and she shares those thoughts and ideas so readily on her blog.  I signed up for her Big Picture Class Reclaiming Time to learn a little more of how she thinks.  

Source
 Because of this inspiration and the freedom to think a little more of things other than deadlines I'm feeling like I want to wear time out instead of the other way around.
 
Thoughts for 2012.  Do you have any playing out in your minds?  One thing my brain came up with last night was to do some sort of 52 week photography thing.  I've also been thinking abut about a new word - don't have one yet.  Also, been thinking of where I want to go with my memory keeping.  

How about you what do you want to accomplish in 2012 and how are you thinking of do that?  Do you have an idea for your new word?  Do you have any year long projects running through your head?  

Wishing you all a spectacular day.  I know I will because it's Friday.  It's a tolerable 50 degrees this morning instead of the 37 we've had to bear every morning this week.  And I saw, hugged, and teased my BOTH my kidlets before leaving for work this morning (a rarity).   Signs of a good day!  Wishing one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment