Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today

Source
"And it came to pass, as the angles were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made know unto us."

The day after Christmas in the past has been a let down, but this year there is still a good spirit around.  Did you feel it, too?  

Today our gratitude challenge is to list 10 things you're grateful about today (actually my list is from the day after Christmas).


  • Beautiful 70 degree weather.
Source
  • Having said "I'm sorry."   Amazing that two little words can be so healing.
  • For the joy of watching the quail be brave and come close enough to get some of the broken bread I was throwing to them in the backyard.  
  • For being able to take my time this morning to get ready, eat breakfast, or crawl back into bed.
  • For enjoying time with My Mann and Sweet Pea at the movies and dinner.
  • For My Boy, who spent time helping me download music to my phone.
  • For a super bargain for helping the store discover there was an error in the displayed price of the holiday wrap storage holder.  A $14 dollar value for $5.  Like a said a super bargain.
  • For My Mann's ability to fix things.  Today he repaired the burned out electric igniter on the furnace. 
  • My Sweet Pea treating her dad and me to dinner.
  • Having the whole family safe and happy (except for lame calls on the Laker game) in our home tonight. 

I hope your day is a pleasant one.  
Just a few more days left of the year.  Are you thinking about goals, projects, a new word to focus on for 2012? 




No comments:

Post a Comment