Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend through the Lens

Source
"And, behold, they cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren."


This week, past, has been pretty rough.  I've been working under a deadline at work and come home too exhausted to do much of anything.  I do have a recipe I want to post sometime later this week for a really yummy appetizer.  

For now here are some weekend captures through the lens.  
 

 I don't know who these girls were. I loved watching them so enthralled with the water spouts. 

Have a beautiful week my lovelies. Hope you find a few moments to enjoy the moment just like the two girls in the water.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hope things calm down for you soon xx

    Loving your list of traditions - and I'm another fan of the Muppets Christmas Carol! I'll be watching it on Christmas Eve (and singing along....!)

    ReplyDelete