Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Glimpse

Can you believe the weather?  First of the week was on the cold and rainy by the time the middle of the week was here I was outdoors enjoying the warmth, the sun, and the waves. I just love California weather.
A glimpse of some random thoughts from the week.
1. I listened to Caro Emerald.  I have found an artist, new to me, from Denmark.  I love, love, love her music.

2. I feel jiggly in the middle.

3. Hula hooping is something I love to do.

4. Wish I had thought to describe "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.  Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." 

5. The last thing I ate was a Fuji apple with peanut butter and Nuttella spread.

 6. The most horrifying thing I witnessed was a near accident on the way home from work when a  negligent driver was texting.  The car on a two lane road first almost took out a bicyclist then drove into oncoming traffic.  It was by the grace of God that people and vehicles were spared.

7. I got the biggest smile when my sister was telling me about Mom's radiology doctor appointment.  He was so excited to see Mom.  Excited to see he so well, so full of energy, and so free of pancreatic cancer.  A Miracle.  He told her when he first took her case to the medical panel they more or less told him he was crazy to give radiology, chemotherapy, and remove the spleen and a portion of an 81 year old woman's  pancreas.  He found a camera to take her picture so he could take it to the medical team.  Mom is so funny.  She said to the doctor that everyone tells her that pancreatic cancer is a killer cancer.  He tells her, "It is!"  That is why he was so thrilled to see her so fully recovered.

May God bless your day as He has blessed my week.  









No comments:

Post a Comment