Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

The scavenger hunt that just keeps giving.  You know Stacy Julian has said that "We scrap to live life twice".  Well with this scavenger hunt has giving me joy so much more than that.  Who knew that it would do that when I took a leap to join Rinda's call to join last summer?  I received an album from Rinda that she had made ready for the pictures gathered of the items we collected.  I have completed it (minus a tiny bit of writing but since it included some personal information I left it off for posting purposes) and I love it.  

Here it is.
Cover Page

Added the rules and a list of the items on the scavenger hunt list

Our Team


 Rinda, I can't tell you enough how much I have enjoyed this.  Thank you for all you did to make it so much fun when I was not in a good spot of life.  

  

2 comments:

  1. Yea! So glad the album worked for you. I love the little number tags.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete