Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snapshot Saturday

For Snapshot Saturday I am sharing some snapshots I took with my cell phone earlier this week.  These shots are from the day we dropped My Boy off at his new abode.  
"I think you should live each day as if it were your last. That's why I don't have any clean clothes because really who wants to do laundry on the last day of their life."

After he signed in at the office we found the laundry area on our way to My Boy's apartment.  I loved the color in the otherwise white environment.  The quote? I wasn't sure how to take it.  At first it made me laugh then I envisioned dingy underwear and bed linen; jeans that could stand up on their own, well you get the picture.  Why give boys an excuse to put off doing their laundry?

I was very pleased with the apartment.  It was warm and comfy.  Clean with lots of light.  
When I was going to school I had to share my room with someone else.  Good thing we were great friends.  

I'm also jealous of the kitchen.  It's so big.  But the refrigerator is so far away from the cooking triangle.  I doubt boys would care about that.  Did you catch the two refrigerators? 

Weekends can be for slowing down, taking a break, and reminiscing over the past week.  What do you have to reminisce about?  

Have a great weekend, my lovelies. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment