Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snapshot Saturday

It's amazing how quickly I have fallen out of the  habit of taking pictures on a pretty regular basis.  For almost two years I took at least a picture a day.  

My camera isn't with me as much any more and I forget I have my phone camera.  I did remember to take a picture of me at jury duty.  Thank goodness I was thinking about and missing My Boy.  Otherwise I may not have thought about sending him a text message with picture.  When you're sitting at the courts beck and call, waiting for them to need you, with limited resources, there is a lot of time to think about how you can entertain yourself in an appropriate manner.
 This time was pretty special because it is very rare to be able to do jury duty with your husband.  I don't know how the cards landed in our favor but we got called in on the same day.
 We were able to entertain each other, in an appropriate manner, of course, in between reading, scrapbooking, texting, sketching, writing, reading blogs, texting, eating, yawning, being bored.  Can you tell by the end of the day how we felt?

How has your week been?  Was there a nugget of good fortune that you had during the week?  I'd love to hear about it. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment