Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Glimpse

This week one of my orchids bloomed for the very first time in its lifeSeveral years ago My Sweet Pea gave me a perfect little orchid start.  We had no idea what this orchid would grow up to be.  This week it finally gave us a glimpse of what it was.  I think it's beautiful!  Very exotic looking.
Some thoughts going on in my brain.
1. Go ahead, there's some Dr. Pepper in the fridge.
2. Laundry still needs to be folded and put away.  I'll get that soon!
3. Don't worry, be happy. Sometimes that's hard advice to take.  
4. I think I'll spend a lot of time in the sun for the day.
5. Pretty much life is good, God is good, I'm good. 
6. Want to go do lunch with me?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet, relaxing evening and movie night with My Mann, My Sweet Pea and her beau, tomorrow my plans include going to church and I think this is super bowl Sunday but I wouldn't care about that!

Today's glimpse courtesy of Friday fill-ins

I hope you have a great week. 

1 comment: