Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

Source
I've been thinking a lot this week about how glad I am to have an extra day in February.  

Mostly due to work. 

And a pressing deadline I have to meet by the end of the month of February.  

I think I'm barely going to make it by the skin of my teeth.

But, I'm also glad to have the extra day this month in non work related aspects.  

It gives me an extra day to fit in my car well baby check-up

And it gives me another day to fit in my therapist.

I wonder if I'll be able to relax by the end of the day after all the rushing, rushing, rushing.

It will be exciting, that's for sure.  You just gotta smile and be grateful that you have the ability to rush around like a crazy lady.  

What is the extra 24 hours of the year giving you time to do?  


No comments:

Post a Comment