Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Link Love

I ran across a couple blog posts this week that you may find interesting. You can click on the highlighted phrase or word for the link to the actual post.
Wikipedia
I am finding that I want to get back into the act of taking a picture a day.  Only this time I think I want it to be a little more directed.  I'm going to give it a try starting this week which, by the, feels really, really weird for someone with OCD.  Can I just tell you that this goes so against my grain that it makes the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my back arch and my skin crawl?  But my desire to get back to my camera love every day is making those things a little less controlling.  I will be following prompts from Chantelle at fatmumslim.  

At Get It Scrapped there are some fun ideas for scrapbooking one month at a time.    This month is "By the Numbers"  with some fun ideas for scrapbook pages, photos to take and miscellaneous things to track during February.

And lastly Ali Edwards lead me to a blog post about curiosity.   Josh Hanagarne tells how he encourages his curiosity by carrying a notebook with him to write down questions that enter his mind and later the answers or further questions as they come.   I think I've just learned another use for my journal.   I'll have to tell you about the direction my journal is taking.  I want to keep test running it for a bit longer before I give you a peek into it so maybe in the next month or two.  

 

1 comment: