Friday, February 3, 2012

Love

Journaling -  When I think of when I am happiest it is a time that always involves family.  I love being with my children and husband and when you get all four of us together the fun and joy is only multiplied. I love being with them.
This week I learned relearned a little lesson.  Sometimes my head is a little thick like that.  I bet yours gets it the first time around.  Anyway, I had a digital layout almost completed about some of the people I love except for the last element I was trying to get placed right.  Then I clicked the little red "x" at the top of a digital page of paper in order to close it. 

All was good until I did that.  

All of a sudden, poof!  It was gone.  Not only the paper, but the almost done layout that I had just spent a couple hours putting together.  I still don't know how or why that happened, but it did.  I don't get it.  

I was so determined to get that page done before I went to bed so rather than be mad I just started all over again.  This time I saved the layout after each step of the way.  The  layout didn't end up the same as the first one, but I like it better than I remembered the first one being.  Maybe its a good thing that I lost the first layout. Or maybe that was because it was late and I still had to get ready for be so I could be up for work in six hours.  

  .  

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes technology sucks!
    I love your family portrait.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete