Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Round-Up

It's only one week into May and I have completed my April Round-Up.  It helped that I used a  digital template by Katie Nelson AKA: Katie the Scrapbook Lady.


The journaling reads

I Read:
Catching Moodrops by Jennifer Erin Valen
I Watched:
Movies:
Red Tails, Overboard, Undercover Blues, Two Weeks Notice, Music and Lyrics, Three Musketeers, (2011) Knotting Hill Speed King's Speech and War Horse. (My mom stayed with us for a couple weeks in April. At night she would ask, "What movie are we going to watch tonight?"  After she left we kept up the movie watching regime)  Tower Heist, Ghost Protocol: Mission Impossible, and The Iron Lady.
TV:
The Song That Changed My Life, Bones, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Mentalist, General Conference, and American Idol
Fun  Things We Did:
Going out to the pier with My Sweet Pea, Mom, and My Mann
Celebrated My Boy's birthday with tacos and lemon meringue pie
Decorated sugar cookies for Easter with My Sweet Pea
Visited with my aunt, cousin, and uncles and some of their grandchildren
Had dinner with my brother-in-law and his wife for my birthday
Had Lunch with my brother, his wife and son the day after my birthday
I Bought:
Two digital templates for A Week In The Life
Put a deposit down to rebook our Panama cruise
I Gave and I Received:
I gave some white roses to a friend for her birthday
I received some money and roses for my birthday
Health:
Mom broke both wrists while she was visiting with us
Finally scheduled my colonoscopy
My Boy's knee seems to be doing well after his knee surgery in late March
Accomplishments:
I completed A Week In The Life (April 23-29).  Now I need to document it in writing.
Disappointments:
Missing our much needed and wanted cruise to Panama
Not having much time with My Boy
Noteworthy:
Caught us a gopher and killed him dead!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda :) This was a timely post for me - lovely to catch up on your recent doings! A belated 'happy birthday' from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out very nice! Can you do mine now?

    ReplyDelete