Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to My Mann, who for almost twenty-six years has been the best example, provider, teacher, Scout Master, toy fixer, car fixer, trouble-shooter, teaser, over-protective-mom-calmer, piggy-back giver, around the house chaser, that our specially chosen kidlets could ever have.

Him: I went to Wal-Mart.  I got myself a Father's Day present.
Me: Oh, you did?  What did you get?
Him: Some pajama pants.  Oh, and I walked by a book display and
Me:  You found the second book of Hunger Games.
Him: No, a Clive Cussler book.  It was $5.  A hardback book for $5.  That's less than a paperback.
Me: You mean there is one out there you haven't read yet.
Him: Yeah.  And I bought a DVD.
Me:  Oh.  Which one?
Him: Journey to the Center of the Earth.  It was $5.

Happy Father's Day.  You deserve it.

3 comments:

  1. All father's are working fathers!
    Salute to all dads out there, Happy father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet picture. And he sounds like a really sweet Mann!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete