Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Just Want to Share

My life has been feeling like crap lately due to some circumstances out of my control...again.

To cope with life I took a time out and was catching up on some blogs I follow when I read Fat Mum Slim's post Up in the Air Encounters.  It reminded me of how blessed I am and inspired a desire to show more kindness to all I encounter and to look for opportunities to show more random acts of kindness.

There are those angels all around us who are there to give us a smile, time talk, or a hug when we most need it.  I want to thank the angel (DV) who was there when I needed one this week.  She brought me Kleenex, took me in her arms and let me cry on her shoulder, telling me I don't need to hold the tears back.  That  could  have been very uncomfortable in that particular setting, but that made the biggest difference in my day and one I will remember for a very long time. Thank you angel (DV)

Please pop on over to take a quick read of  Fat Mum Slim's post Up in the Air Encounters..  It made me feel good.

Has an angel cross your path recently?  How did you know?

2 comments:

  1. Glad there was an angel handy in a time of need. Thank heavens those people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I know that you have acted as an angel for more than a few people on a daily basis, yourself. Thank you for being there,

      Delete