Sunday, August 12, 2012

Apples & Nutella

I've been involved in a challenge sponsored by Scrapbook Steals for  a few weeks.  There is a new sketch every Wednesday and a challenge to create something using that sketch by the following Monday.
This is one of my most recent layouts submitted for the challenge,

I am enjoying the challenge but after four weeks I am discovering interesting things about myself.  For instance:
  • I don't care to scrapbook events.
  • I feel like I take lots of pictures about things that seem interesting or funny to me at the time but I don't feel like I need to scrapbook them.
  • Due to the above observation I am finding I don't have a lot to scrapbook about nowadays.  How/what do childless people scrapbook about?
  • I don't particularly care to be a one picture per layout scrapbooker.
  • I like to do digital as well as paper scrapbooking.
  • I feel like I'm in new territory even though I started scrapbooking way back in the 1980s.

Is anyone else learning something new about themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment