This is one of my most recent layouts submitted for the challenge,
I am enjoying the challenge but after four weeks I am discovering interesting things about myself. For instance:
- I don't care to scrapbook events.
- I feel like I take lots of pictures about things that seem interesting or funny to me at the time but I don't feel like I need to scrapbook them.
- Due to the above observation I am finding I don't have a lot to scrapbook about nowadays. How/what do childless people scrapbook about?
- I don't particularly care to be a one picture per layout scrapbooker.
- I like to do digital as well as paper scrapbooking.
- I feel like I'm in new territory even though I started scrapbooking way back in the 1980s.
Is anyone else learning something new about themselves?