Sunday, October 21, 2012

Change Is In the Air

Things have been pretty busy around here.  You've probably noticed my absence or maybe not.  Just the same I've been missing you.
I've been watching the elm tree in the backyard for several weeks now for signs of Autumn.  It is finally starting to show some. 

On my Costco run yesterday I also noticed the maple trees starting to red leaves mixed in all the green.  

I cut open an apple this week. It looked so pretty.  I had to take a picture.  

Notice that the amount of apples I had this week is in the singular?  Apple, not apples?  I guess the leaves aren't the only things going through a change around here.  For a while - a very long while- there wasn't a day gone by that I didn't have an apple with peanut butter and Nutella.  Then all of a sudden I quit. 

The cravings gone! 

I hadn't noticed that I quit even until a month ago when I was wondering if I needed to buy apples.  Then I had to remember how many apples I saw in the crisper the last time I ate an apple.  When I couldn't remember the last time I ate an apple I knew things had changed up on me without my conscience knowledge. 

Have you ever had something like that happen to you?  I don't know if I should be disturbed about it or what I should think?

Well, My Lovlies,  I just wanted to stop and say hello. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've missed you! Glad you're OK :)

    Interesting to hear about your changing tastes, funny how that can happen. I often like eating something every day for a good while then suddenly stop.... (Never happens with chocolate though!!)

    ReplyDelete