Thursday, November 15, 2012

It has sucked me in....Again

When Project Life was still fairly new I was fortunate to win a project life kit from Stacy Julian's blog.

I was excited.
I couldn't wait to start getting my pictures, journaling cards, and ephemera into all those pocket pages.

The first few weeks went well.

It was fun to see it come together.
Then it happened.

It didn't take too long to realize that there was a monkey on my back.

Pressure. Pressure.

I was falling behind getting pictures printed.

Once I got pictures printed I found I had forgetten the when, whats and wheres of the week.  The missing gaps were more and more.

I love seeing the posts online by those who are doing project life.

I wish I could figure out a way that I could make project life work for me.

Then project life came out in a digital format.

I've been watching some of these digital project life pages postings.   There have been some pretty nice ones that mimic the paper project life pages.

The year is just about over with only seven short weeks left of this year.  Yikes.  that's a scary thought.  Where did the year go?

Now.

I'm thinking - still thinking - that I would like to figure out a way to make project life work for me. 

I'm going to give it a go once more.

I know, the year is all but gone.  But, there are a lot of things happening now that I hope to document in more ways than just my smash/journal. 

So.
Here is my first attempt at beginning project life once more.


My first ten days of November.
 
Well, My Lovelies,  here's to second chances.




3 comments:

  1. What a great start! This is one project that has always seemed overwhelming to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! Good for you :) I wanted to do it this year but there were big delays getting the products to the UK so I didn't get my kit till February and by then I was already too far behind. I kept everything but felt too overwhelmed to start, so fell further behind - vicious circle! In the end I decided to make a fresh start next January, and I've planned a way to keep things as simple as possible in the hope I can keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you; finding a way to make this project work for you. The photo printing is always the hardest thing for me with this type of project.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete