Friday, November 30, 2012

On a Clear Day

I am now in week three of completing my project life.  So far it has been working out well to do it digitally.  I am getting epiphanies each time I tackle the weekly project.
The epiphanies have been organizational.  I don't know why it didn't occur to me to get my digital supplies for project life in one folder just like had when I was doing project life in the paper form. 
The picture in the center of this page is a panorama  picture overlooking Los Angeles.  I was playing with my phone's panorama camera while at the Griffith Park Observatory.   Not only was the weather beautiful, the view was pretty amazing.  Way out in the distance you can see the fog over the ocean.

I've had comments on the Week Of  cards.  I found these on Becky Higgins sight in her freebies.

Do you do any digital scrapbooking and if so what organizational hints do you have?

Have a great day, My Lovelies.  Ciao


2 comments: