Sunday, January 27, 2013

Joyful

I made a calendar to keep my one word of the year on the fore front of my mind.  I put this calendar where I can't help but see it at the very least 3-5 times a day.  This worked so well for last year's word that I thought I would spotlight my word in the same way again this year.

For each month I chose a quote that expresses something about my word or what I am hopeful of achieving during the year.  I thought I would share, each month, the quote of the month with you. 

JANUARY
"Let there be more joy and laughter in our living."  Eileen Caddy

Do you have one little word for the year?  What is it?  How are you focusing on it this month. 



1 comment:

  1. I love your calendar idea and that's an awesome quote. My word is paramount, and I have a necklace with my word.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete