Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Did It!

I am so glad I took to doing Project Life digitally.  Because of that I finished my two months of 2012 only one month after the end of 2012.   

It has allowed me to do something I longed to do, but just couldn't seem to find the time to do if it meant working with paper and printing photographs.
Now I have two complete months of Project Life done.  I started very late in the game, but it feels good none the less.  With this being the end of the year I will now have them printed to put in a binder.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.   See the big grin?  :)

Things are starting to fall into place.  I am getting some things documented.  Woohoo!  I think this project has helped me to grow (my one little word from last year) in confidence, created a desire to continue, and given me some new insights into myself.  I'm liking simple.

How about you, My Lovelies?  Have you found out something new about yourself this past week?

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I think you are doing a great job. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were still blogging, and checked in on a whim. I love what you are doing with it! You and the kidlets look wonderful. How is the new school coming along?

    ReplyDelete