Saturday, April 13, 2013

Liberate Your Art 2013

I've joined in the Liberate Your Art Postcard swap again this year. 

I've been anxiously waiting for my first postcard to arrive and the first one came yesterday! 
This one is from Kate with a nice an appropriate quote from Flora Whittemore to go along with the picture "The doors we open and close each day decides the lives we live."

I love the reflections of the blueberry and grapes on the bowl.  

Do you want to know which photograph postcard I sent?  I'll reveal it at our the blog hop happening on May 10-12.

Hope your day is bright.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you joined it. I got my first postcard this week, too.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Exciting, isn't it? :) I got my first postcard today, but I'm doing it the other way round - I'll blog the received ones on the hop, and the ones I sent will be on my blog shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely postcard, it was the first to arrive here in the west of the UK. Miriam.

    ReplyDelete