Friday, September 27, 2013

Everything I Learned...

Since the Summer Scavenger Hunt signs have been on my radar.
I saw this one while driving (hence poor photo) and I smiled when I first saw it then I started thinking of the book "Everything I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" by R. Fulghum.

Do not push.  Do not bump.   The sign, placed dead center of the flat bed trailer, reads.

If you happen to be pushed or bumped there isn't any need to reciprocate the deed.

Maybe someone bumped into you while they were trying to get out of the way of someone else.

Maybe they just found out they or someone they love has a terminal disease and they were too distraught to see where they were going.

Maybe someone pushed into you but it wasn't really a push.  They had lost their balance and put out their hands to steady or grasp onto something.

Maybe it was a real push or a real bump.  Stop the chain of unkindness with kindness.

Do not push.
Do not bump.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on the Juan Sheet - Our Plenty used to be called Bounty but I googled it and apparently the UK part was sold to a Swedish firm with the condition to change the name. Seems like they kept the logo though. BJ

    ReplyDelete