Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mellow Yellow

I couldn't get the color of the sun off my mind and it seemed that everything I turned came up in shades of yellow.  I let the muses do what the felt and just glued the pieces down.  As I review it now I am noticing that the facing page has shades of the ocean.  My favorite place to be.
During the week that I was putting these pages together I had been thinking of how fast summer had been passing and how I will miss it when it goes.   

Summer is my most favorite season of the year because:
1. Most important reason: the weather is hotter.
2. The sun shines longer during these days than any other time of the year.
3. The beach is very inviting during the summer months.
4. It reminds me of those lazy, hazy days when I was a teenager.
5. There are so many varieties of plants growing and vegetable gardens flourishing during the summer.
6.  I read a little more during the summer months.
7. The summer is the calm before the storm of holidays and stress.

What is your favorite season of the year and why?


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages. Somethings cutting and sticking and writing is the BEST thing to do.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer! Long days, sunshine, and the relaxing feel of those days! Love your journal - your lighthouse is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring, when the shoots start again after the winter, bright sunny days, tree blossom, everything green

    ReplyDelete