Friday, October 4, 2013

This October I Choose . . .

October Goals

It's a new season.  I thought I would benefit from being conscientiously aware of some things I'd like to do this month rather than regretting that I wasn't aware of those fleeting moments or thinking some day I'll have to make a point to do such and such.  I don't know about you, with life so busy, I tend to neglect to do those simple things that make life meaningful.  I am hoping to routinely make these monthly goals less project oriented goals and be more life enriching goals. 

Is there something you're hoping to do this month?  Or is there something you're hoping NOT to miss this month?  I'd love for you to share it with me here.

Thanks for stopping by.






3 comments:

  1. I made a similar list at the start of summer . . . a summer manifesto.
    And I'm glad I did. It helped me do a few things I would not have done otherwise.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make jam and chutney, start my Christmas shopping. . . .

    ReplyDelete