Monday, November 4, 2013

Good-Bye/Hello

10 Best Things of October 2013 and I Choose...

1. The semi-annual General Conference happened the first weekend of October.  Some great messages from the conference are "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith" from Dieter Uchtdorf and "Though we may feel we are like a broken vessel we must remember that vessel is in the hands of the Divine Potter."  from Jeffery Holland.

2. Purchasing fabric to make a skirt.  I haven't had the chance to make it yet, but having the fabric ready for the moment I have a chance to sew is comforting.

3. A sparkling microwave cleaned by my red-headed wonder. 

4. My Boy passing the first two steps for getting into the sheriff's academy.

5. Spending a weekend with my sister

6. Taking a photo walk with my sister.

7.  Sitting around a quilt with my mom and my sister quilting my nephew's wedding quilt (for whenever he finds a girlfriend, gets engaged, and sets a wedding date)

8. Visiting with my nephew's cute son and his very cute pregnant mommy.

9. Watching three seasons of Call the Midwife with my sister.  I really like this series.  It's one of my favorite genres, historical fiction.

10. Seeing my hutch de-cluttered and organized.

This November I Choose . . .


1 comment:

  1. What a great month full of family joy! Love the purple themed pic of you and your sister

    ReplyDelete