10 Best Things of October 2013 and I Choose...
2. Purchasing fabric to make a skirt. I haven't had the chance to make it yet, but having the fabric ready for the moment I have a chance to sew is comforting.
3. A sparkling microwave cleaned by my red-headed wonder.
4. My Boy passing the first two steps for getting into the sheriff's academy.
5. Spending a weekend with my sister
6. Taking a photo walk with my sister.
7. Sitting around a quilt with my mom and my sister quilting my nephew's wedding quilt (for whenever he finds a girlfriend, gets engaged, and sets a wedding date)
8. Visiting with my nephew's cute son and his very cute pregnant mommy.
9. Watching three seasons of Call the Midwife with my sister. I really like this series. It's one of my favorite genres, historical fiction.
10. Seeing my hutch de-cluttered and organized.