Saturday, November 9, 2013

So Glad This Week

A few things from this week's gratitude list

1. Bird song in the tree near my bathroom window
2. Laughing over romantic comedies with My Mann and My Sweet Pea.
3. Pudgy toddler hands waving and coloring.
4.  Beautiful morning light.
5. Sherpa blankets to snuggle in while watching TV on chilly Fall nights.
6. Red nail polish.
7. My Mann bringing me the banana nut bread I left on the counter.
8. The crisp bite of an apple.
9. My Mann letting me put my feet up in his lap.
10. A fun evening with young women and the open acceptance of the girls.
11. Watching a coyote in the field not sure what to make of a plastic bag floating in the breeze.
12. Chatting with Mom, rather listening, as she talked about her day and activities.



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful list of things to appreciate! Nature and our loved ones bring joy to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete