Thursday, January 22, 2015

December Daily Peek

This is the beginning of the December Daily portion of my smash journal.  I began it as I did all the other months of the year with the first page of the month dedicated to some goals for the that month.  What is different for December is that one page or fold out is dedicated to a day of the month.  On that page I would journal about the day or a prompt I wanted to focus about.

For December I got a little crazy and sewed pockets and tabs to hold journal cards or ephmora.
I loved writing over pictures and doing "Story of Today" cards to tell about the day.
It's kind of hard to tell but the center page has a clear pocket I made to hold a 3x4 project life card.  It is attached to the page at the top so by flipping it up you are able to continue reading what I wrote on the back of the card.  On the right I had attached on an envelope with washi tape the same way I created the fold outs.  You are able to open the envelope and see the Christmas card we sent out this year.

I had a lot of fun seeing this all come together.

1 comment:

  1. I love this way of doing a December Daily! I did an art journal on 5x7 cards a few years ago. I hope I remember this idea in December!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete