Thursday, February 12, 2015

Vacation Smash Peek

I've been playing with "scrapbooking" my cruise last month in my smash journal.  I love that it is all in one place with the rest of my life since it all makes up my story.

On the fold out page I added an envelope where I was able to add the journaling about how my sister and her husband surprised us on the cruise.
On the back side of the fold out I made a pocket by recycling an envelope.  In this pockeet I added airline and cruise information along with other ephemora.
The additions of pictures and my thoughts allows me to give more of a glimpse into my story.
I used a Studio Calico 4x6 card to hold a 3x4 journal card where I typed additional thoughts about Grand Cayman.

Just some ideas and glimpses into what I've been doing.







2 comments:

  1. That's looking good! And wow, just read your previous post - what a fabulous surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I usually do a "smash page" at the end of my vacation albums with all kinds of ticket stubs, memorabilia, itineraries, etc.

    ReplyDelete