Monday, February 2, 2015

What I Learned In January


I learned to what extent my sister would go to spend some time with me.  And I love her immensely for it.

I learned about the history of the Cayman Islands.  Such a intersting place.  Did you know that there are 670 banks on that little island?  And no one pays taxes.  Of any type.  Oh, except for a gasoline tax.  


I learned that there is a physical place called Hell and I was there.  I had a very enjoyable time there and found it very fascinating. 

I learned how caring My Mann can be when I'm  not feeling well.  Usually I am not the one who is sick.  I can't even remember the last time I felt so bad.  I blame it all on fatigue and being around so many germs on a small island in the ocean with about three thousand of my closest acquaintances.  He took real good care of me and gave me lots of back rubs to help me relax.

How about you?  What did you learn last month?  Share in the comments below.  I'd love to hear.




1 comment:

  1. I like the theme of this post. Something I might try in the future.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete