Sunday, November 1, 2015

November is Here

Yup.  That's what the calendar says.

As I flipped the calendar page this morning I was thinking about November days to come and I got the idea to make a couple of 30 days of Gratefulness booklets for a couple of special people.

It isn't anything very fancy because, like it's November already and I just barely got the idea this morning.



I threw together some magazine pages, book pages, discarded envelopes, scrap paper and a few pocket page cards and sewed them together into a signature of 32 pages.  This way they can quickly jot down whatever they are grateful for that day.

I plan on doing the same only I'll jot it down in my smash journal.  This has become a tradition for me which makes for a good transition into the holidays at the end of the month and into December.


No comments:

Post a Comment